Barman Course, qualification of Operator of the Service Bar. Professional qualification validated by the Campania Region under Article 14 D.Lgs 845/78, a title valid throughout the country and throughout the European Community.
300-hour classroom and lab hours, 60 hours key competence and 240 internships.
Professional profile description:
The bartender takes care, on the basis of the requests received, the preparation of drinks and simple hot and cold snacks, also taking care of the aesthetic appearance and serving them at the counter. It prepares and sets up work environments, checks the availability of products in stock and manages purchases by contacting suppliers directly. In carrying out its duties, it is obliged to comply with the self-control system for food safety. It operates at accommodation and tourist facilities with employee employment contract, the employment contract can also be seasonal. He can also work as a self-employed person. Manages the relationship with its customers firsthand.
Structure of training path:
- Economic/Marketing Area;
- Legislative/Safety Area At Work;
- Language area;
- Professional Technical Area;
- Socio-Psycho-Pedagogical Area
Skills to acquire:
- Customer welcome and assistance;
- Application of the self-control system for food safety;
- Preparation of spaces and environments for catering;
- Preparation of drinks and snacks;
- Implementation of the meal and drink distribution service;
- Collection of payments and release of receipts;
- Treatment of raw materials and food processing;
- Food sales and administration
The bar restaurant operator is a professional figure who works in the tourism/hotel sector and who, under the control of a service manager, deals with the restaurant industry. Yours is a multipurpose and qualified service. He can work as a bartender or waiter at restaurants, pizzerias, hotels and assimilated facilities, in catering services, canteen, diner, bar, café, pastry shop, pub, brewery and the like.